From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-05 03:17:50

But that is only for plain text, and nearly all of Boost is broken up with
lines of code and other aids to the eye that the short line length provides,
so I don't think it is safe to extrapolate this our use.

(I also note that 'ragged right' has been shown better for reading,
but when did you last read any printed stuff like that?
Graphic and web designers are obsessed with overall apperance!)

So I strongly support Jeff Garland on this -

"Let the user adjust the width of the browser".

Paul

Paul A Bristow
+44 1539 561830 +44 7714 330204
mailto: pbristow_at_[hidden]