From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-06 09:56:54

Joel <joel_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Comments? Objections?
>
> <<My, this contest was not as simple as it seemed at first :P>>

This doesn't directly address the issue, You may not remember this but
there was a growing consensus at the end of the contest that we
probably ought to try again given everything we had learned... as such
I didn't bother to send you my revised votes. I don't know if there
are any others in this category, but I would certainly vote
differently now that the commentary is over, and if there is any
chance the result will "stick" I probably should have paid more
attention to the revised vote thing. Too late?

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting