From: Daniel James (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-06 18:16:03

Hello everyone,

The hash functional tests have finally made it into the regression
summary, but there are a few failures, mainly caused by the float
functions. I've committed a couple of fixes that should improve matters,
but I could use some help porting them to other compilers/platforms.

I've attached a couple of test files, it would be great if you could run
them on the compilers and platforms that you have access to and send me
the results. It's quite likely that the second test will fail to
compile, just let me know if it does. Send the results to me directly,
to avoid noise.

You'll need to add the boost include path when compiling the tests.

The tests try to discover the versions of the float functions for the
different float types - if you know of a differently named function for
your platform that would be a great help.

I guess the proper way to do this would be to add macros and tests to
Boost.Config, but it's too near to the release to do that.

thanks for any help,

Daniel