From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-10 00:02:40

OK I've done more changes/improvements. It's now a fluid layout. Since
no one except Dave had suggestions on what to I went with his idea of
two (mostly equal) columns. In this case the left is fluid the right is
fixed.

I also removed everything except the latest release information. For the
simple reason that more than that make the page unnecessarily long.
After all anything older than the latest version isn't "Latest News".

http://redshift-software.com/~grafik/boost/index.htm

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything