From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-10 07:50:02

Thorsten Ottosen wrote:
> "Martin Wille" <mw8329_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> | Hello,
> |
> | for approximately a week now, I'm experiencing crashes when I run the
> | regression tests. Victor told me he also noticed tests consuming unusual
> | amounts of memory. I think I now found the culprit: the ptr_container
> | test suite.
>
> have we got any indication about which particular test that causes this
> behavior?

Other than the output for test_set I pasted? No.

The tests still are running. Searching manually in the log files doesn't
work too well. I suggest we wait until the results get published. (This
will take another 12 hours, likely)

Maybe, I'll find some time to run test_set manually, tomorrow. I hope
gdb will print some more information.

Regards,