From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-14 06:09:19

"Arkadiy Vertleyb" <vertleyb_at_[hidden]> writes:

>> parse the actual typeof expression. Unfortunately it completely blows up
>> the parser (probably an internal limit is exceeded) and doesn't leave me
>> with much error reporting.
>> Is there a configuration option to scale down the size of the MPL-vector
>> used for the encoding ?
>
> BOOST_TYPEOF_LIMIT_SIZE
>
> By default it's 50 -- try to set it to 15 -- should be enough to compile
> main.cpp (but not test_compliant.cpp).

I don't understand all the issues, but I get the impression that
BOOST_TYPEOF_LIMIT_SIZE isn't a good analogue for
BOOST_MPL_LIMIT_XXX_SIZE because most of the time you're not supposed
to change the latter. Should we be changing one of these names, or
maybe do something to clearly advertise any differences?

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting