From: Terence Wilson (tez_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-15 12:33:48

No one had heard of Boost at my current employer even though they had
developed some pretty sophisticated generic code in house. The smart
pointers are now used by most of the group and I'm trying to leverage more-
the serialization library is a good candidate to wrap our proprietary
hierarchical storage. In a series of interviews recently only one of the
candidates had used Boost, he ended up getting the position. I can
understand users' skepticism, there are many half-baked libraries out there,
stalled, full of bugs and lacking good documentation.