From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-17 11:39:42

"Joe Gottman" <jgottman_at_[hidden]> wrote

> > http://boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net/vault/, typeof.zip.
> There are three other typeof-related files in the vault:
typeof_ctc.zip,
> typeof_internals.htm.zip, and typeof_iterator.zip. Will these also be
part
> of the review?

This is the only file included into the oficial submission. The "Typeof
internals" paper is included with it
(libs/typeof/doc/compliant/typeof_internals.htm).

The "Drop-in replacement for mpl::vector using compile time constants " is,
I think, no longer relevant, since I worked around the GCC performance
problem without "compile time constants", but this is really a question to
Peder.

The iterator registration is a question where Peder and I don't have a
consensus, so it's left out. It can be discussed during the review as
something that can possibly be added, but it's not a part of the oficial
submission.

Regards,
Arkadiy