Boost logo

Boost :

From: Daniel Wallin (dalwan01_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-22 01:40:57

Cromwell Enage wrote:
>>From my understanding of the new interface:
> boost::keyword is now boost::named_params::keyword,
> boost::keywords is now
> boost::named_params::parameters, and
> boost::named_param<KW,boost::mpl::true_,Restriction>
> and
> boost::named_param<KW,boost::mpl::true_,Restriction>
> are replaced by
> boost::named_params::required<KW,Restriction> and
> boost::named_params::optional<KW,Restriction>. Am I
> correct?

Yes, that's correct. Although the code has been moved to the Boost CVS
and the namespace has been changed to 'parameter'.

> The type-extraction functionality I mentioned earlier
> has now been reimplemented in terms of the current
> code base, as is the BOOST_NAMED_PARAMS_MEMBER_FUN
> macro I proposed a while back.
> I also discovered an extraneous #define in
> <boost/named_params/aux_/arg_list.hpp> that prevents
> me from increasing the maximum arity of a function.
> The files I added and/or fixed are in the new File
> Vault, subdirectory "expaler", filename
> "".

Thank you. I've merged your macro change into the trunk, but I'm holding
off the type-extraction code until we have completed the changes we are
currently working on.

Daniel Wallin

Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at