From: Cromwell Enage (sponage_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-24 20:37:17

Daniel Wallin wrote:
> Yes, that's correct. Although the code has been
moved
> to the Boost CVS and the namespace has been changed
> to 'parameter'.

Oh, that's where it is, now. Cool!

A second look at the new code revealed that much of
the type-extraction functionality I sought has already
been implemented in
<boost/parameter/aux_/arg_list.hpp>, under the nested
struct 'key_value_type' (lines 71-78 and 186-196).
However, this struct is defined only for older
compilers. Can the definitions be moved out of the
conditional macro blocks? That way, a type-extraction
metafunction like the following would work:

template < class ArgList, class KW, class Default >
struct get_key_value_type
  : mpl::apply2<
        typename ArgList::key_value_type
      , KW

{
}

> Thank you. I've merged your macro change into the
> trunk, but I'm holding off the type-extraction code
> until we have completed the changes we are currently
> working on.

No problem. Just don't take too long! My multi-state
mazes project makes heavy use of this library. I'm
currently working on documentation and a 2-D demo, and
I hope to release it to the OS community in three or
four weeks.

                              Cromwell D. Enage