From: Bronek Kozicki (brok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-23 14:50:02

Rene Rivera wrote:

> Is this specific files?
>
> I ask because there's already a facility in the como-win32 toolset for
> removing the --a option by specifying that certain files with
> <no-warn>file.cpp

I'd say that this problem seems to cripple most test results. But not
all. The flag you mention should be set for all files that directly or
indirectly include any of Windows headers. Which I suppose is rather
large set of files. Maybe it would be good to temporarily (for one or
two days) remove --a globally and then see results; my computer is
running tests continously. This would give some idea how many errors
might be due to Windows headers included in strict mode. Obviously this
will not resolve all problems ;) as como does not support DLLs, which
also means that boost.thread won't work anyway.

B.