From: Thorsten Ottosen (nesotto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-23 16:32:22

"Beman Dawes" <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

| So far there are plans to propose Boost.Threads, Boost.Filesystem, and
| Boost.Signals. As well as proposals for some of the more major libraries, I
| personally hope someone will do a sweep through Boost looking at some of
| the smaller utilities and helpers for a possible "Small Additions"
| proposal.

I believe Alisdair was considering to work on boost.format.

Besides, boost.date_time I think these other libs are good candidates (maybe
with slight modifications):

1. conversion
2. optional
3. string algorithms
4. utility
5. variant
6. iostreams

I will submit do boost.range together with Walter Brown.

-Thorsten