From: Giovanni P. Deretta (lordshoo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-24 12:37:33

David Abrahams wrote:

> I'm not picking on you; everyone seems to do this. I find it
> inconvenient to download a big archive just to browse the
> documentation. That tends to prevent me from looking at things I
> might examine otherwise -- your loss as well as mine. Can we start
> uploading the docs separately or making them available on other
> websites for direct reading, as a matter of practice?

Sorry about that, I realized only now that my archive is the larger in
the vault.

I was actually reluctant to upload it, but I thought that providing the
pdf without the code would be mostly useless.

There should be a vault policy document on the website (if there is one
  already, i coudn't find it).

I did apply for a sourceforge project acount, but will not be ready
untill next week. I will put any eventual future code there.

--
Giovanni P. Deretta