From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-24 18:48:45

I'm not sure who to ask, so I'll just throw this out there. For the 1.33
release I'd like to fix whatever it was that kept date-time docs from being
included from the 1.32 pdf file. I don't think there was a full accounting
after 1.32 as to what stopped date-time from being included. Given that I am
still unable to generate a full boost pdf (fails in the fo processing step)
I'm not really able to help diagnose and fix the problem. I'm aware that this
works for others, so there's something wrong with my setup...

So here's what would be really helpful:
1) whomever is going to generate the pdf docs would generate and post a pre
1.33 version soon
2) if there is a problem with date-time we can work on correcting it
3) we can re-run at least once a week as we put release doc changes in

Thx,

Jeff