From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-25 13:22:43

Arkadiy Vertleyb wrote:

> And for more information about the current state of the Boost formal review
> schedule, pleese see
> http://boost.org/more/formal_review_schedule.html
>
> Please don't get me wrong. I am not complaining about the fact that FOREACH
> has been moved ahead of TYPEOF. I am aware that it was ahead in the first
> place. I just don't like the way I am learning about this.
>
> Quite a mess, IMHO.

I agree. I don't mean to single anybody out, but IIUC this is the
responsibility of the review wizard. Tom is letting questions go
unanswered on the list and not involving the group in decisions about
the review schedule. Tom, if you're listening, I humbly request a more
hands-on approach with more active involvement from you. If you don't
have the time, perhaps someone else does. This is too important to let
slide.

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting