From: Rob Stewart (stewart_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-26 11:55:46

From: "Iain K. Hanson" <ikh_at_[hidden]>

> Boris, my comments were not aimed at you personally but at everyone on this and
> related threads.
>
> In networking, there is no encapsulation and layering is only an abstract
> concept.
>
> People who don't understand this intrinsically realy don't understand what a
> network library needs to be about.

Instead of attacking, why don't you help? If you think someone
needs more information in order to correctly assist in developing
the library, give some information or pointers to information
that will help them.

Your recent posts turn me off to participating in the thread,
regardless of whether I can offer anything you and others might
find useful.