From: Felipe Magno de Almeida (felipe.m.almeida_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-04-27 01:47:17

On 4/27/05, Matt Hurd <matt.hurd_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On 4/27/05, Felipe Magno de Almeida <felipe.m.almeida_at_[hidden]> wrote:

<snip>

> The latest thinking seems to be not to change anything that would
> incur overhead as per the latest mailing:
>
> http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2005/n1777.pdf
>
> This is in keeping with the seemingly fundamental c++ principle of not
> paying for what you don't use.

<snip explanation of what is going on>

> $0.02,

Thank you, a lot more than two cents, I was still googling for
information on this topic at this right moment, thank you very much.

> matt
> matthurd_at_[hidden]

   Felipe Magno de Almeida
   UIN: 2113442
    email: felipe.almeida at ic unicamp br, felipe.m.almeida at gmail
com, felipe at synergy com
I am a C, modern C++, MFC, ODBC, Windows Services, MAPI developer
from synergy, and Computer Science student from State
University of Campinas(UNICAMP).
To know more about:
Unicamp: http://www.ic.unicamp.br
Synergy: http://www.synergy.com.br
current work: http://www.mintercept.com
"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark."