From: Don G (dongryphon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-02 06:57:23

Hi All,

Something my company does to cut down the backward compatibility burden
is to provide old versions for those platforms. In other words, if 1.32
(or whatever) works, make it available for those compilers. Perhaps even
make bug fixes on that branch for critical issues. That way, the rest of
us can move on... ;)

Just an idea,
Don