From: Stefan Strasser (sstrasser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-05 11:30:39

I don't vote because I have not (yet) looked at the library itself, but
from the review replies so far I'd like to moot that it may be too early
to include a singleton library which:

  - is not MT safe
  - is not tested with shared libraries
  - seems not to be tested with many compilers(...several newer
compilers...)

Regards,