From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-05 11:56:27

Caleb Epstein wrote:
> On 5/5/05, Russell Hind <rh_gmane_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>>What do people think? Could it be pushed in to 1.33.0 or do we wait for
>>1.34.0 before it is added to an official release?
>

> If the Release Manager has no objections to its inclusion in 1.33, I vote YEA.

1.33 has been frozen. There would have to be a pretty good reason to
make an exception for FOREACH, and I haven't heard one yet. Besides, a
number of issues came up in the review that I would need time to fix;
namely, portability, test and doc improvements. My preference would be
to wait for 1.34. People can always grab foreach.zip if they need it sooner.

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting