Boost logo

Boost :

From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-05 11:56:27

Caleb Epstein wrote:
> On 5/5/05, Russell Hind <rh_gmane_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>What do people think? Could it be pushed in to 1.33.0 or do we wait for
>>1.34.0 before it is added to an official release?
> If the Release Manager has no objections to its inclusion in 1.33, I vote YEA.

1.33 has been frozen. There would have to be a pretty good reason to
make an exception for FOREACH, and I haven't heard one yet. Besides, a
number of issues came up in the review that I would need time to fix;
namely, portability, test and doc improvements. My preference would be
to wait for 1.34. People can always grab if they need it sooner.

Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting

Boost list run by bdawes at, gregod at, cpdaniel at, john at