From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-07 01:26:42

I put in some fixes to clear out some of the CodeWarrior regressions.
Only four types of problems still exist:

1. There are DLL tests that use std::locale, directly or indirectly I
don't know, but they should be marked as expected-to-fail.

2. There are tests that fail because boost.serialization lib fails to
build. I'll eventually get to checking why that doesn't build.

3. There are two tests that now compile, but fail at runtime with an
access violation. From previous experience it looks like accessing a
vtable method through a NULL pointer. The tests are the two
*_time_input_facet.

4. There's an unexplained compiler confusion at:
    boost\date_time\date_parsing.hpp:262: data type is incomplete
Possibly the compiler is trying to instantiate too early? Don't really know.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything