From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-07 03:15:12

On Sat, 07 May 2005 01:26:42 -0500, Rene Rivera wrote
> I put in some fixes to clear out some of the CodeWarrior
> regressions. Only four types of problems still exist:

Thx for the assist here...I was about to ask for a hand on this -- always hard
 to solve these when you don't have access to the compiler.

> 1. There are DLL tests that use std::locale, directly or indirectly
> I don't know, but they should be marked as expected-to-fail.

Ok will do.

> 2. There are tests that fail because boost.serialization lib fails
> to build. I'll eventually get to checking why that doesn't build.

Ok, although it looks like this might be alot of work.

> 3. There are two tests that now compile, but fail at runtime with an
> access violation. From previous experience it looks like accessing a
> vtable method through a NULL pointer. The tests are the two
> *_time_input_facet.
>
> 4. There's an unexplained compiler confusion at:
> boost\date_time\date_parsing.hpp:262: data type is incomplete
> Possibly the compiler is trying to instantiate too early? Don't
> really know.

I'll have a look at these last 2 when the next set of tests update -- or
faster would be to send me the compile/run log...

Jeff