From: Jason Hise (chaos_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-12 18:53:15
Does anyone have any additional comments about the singleton?
So far the major items on my TODO list include:
* Provide a built in policy which actually locks using boost.thread's
* Use declspec for windows builds to make dlls work with singletons
* Make the multiton fit the requirements for a pair associative container.
* Fix boolean conversion for pointers
* A lot more example code in the docs
Is there anything else that anyone feels is missing from the singleton
library? Even if you don't have anything new to mention, I would
appreciate hearing whether or not you think the singleton is useful in
its current state. It will help the review manager a great deal in
making his decision if more people cast their votes.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk