From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-13 13:43:58

Rene Rivera wrote:
> Peter Dimov wrote:
>
>> boost::checked_delete has a workaround for CW ignoring unreferenced
>> dependent typedefs which might be of help here.
>
> That's definitely the problem.. I'll look at the workaround and see if
> it can be used.

Well it helped for the function context. But of course "(void)
sizeof(x);" breaks the rest of the non-function contexts that
static_assert is used in.

I've been trying all kinds of tricks to get the parser to instantiate
the assert types. But CW takes the "does not require instantiation" of
1.14.7.1 to the extreme.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything