From: Daniel Frey (d.frey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-15 17:21:03

Paul A Bristow wrote:
> | rationale.html. cubeRootFour is called two_pow_two_thirds in the
> | documentation.
>
> Sorry I have not updated this much after the discussion during review.
> I'll do some tidying up - thanks for noting this.

Another typo: sqrt32 is commented as sqrt(10) in the source.

And a question: Sometimes, you omit the trailing 0(s) from some
constants. Could you change the scripts to not do this? I could make use
of it, the current version of my library (not yet published) includes a
"port" of your constants, that is also capable of retrieving the
original value (that is, the string in the source!) and pass it on to
generic mappers to initialize e.g. RWDecimal<RWMP3Int> or other types
with a ctor taking const char*. Having the trailing zeros would make a
better statement about the real value-range it represents. Example:

1.23 specifies a number from the range [1.225-1.235)

while

1.230 specifies a number from the range [1.2295-1.2305)

and thus the latter yields more information.

BTW: In case you don't like me to port your header, let me know. Of
course, credit will be given if you don't have any objections against
the port.

Regards, Daniel