From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-20 13:56:11

Rene Rivera wrote:
> John Maddock wrote:
>
>> Footnote: strictly speaking these changes which introduce new features
>> should not have been introduced at this time (right before release).
>

> Especially changes known ahead of time to cause regressions.

Well this is really aggravating.. Here I spend a few thousand dollars,
in my time, getting tests to work for the current code with the
CodeWarrior compilers. And the random changes, really new features,
break *four* already passing libraries for CW-8.3. (don't know about the
other versions as I didn't keep track)

Please.. I implore.. Fix problems.. Don't create them :-(

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything