From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-24 15:00:53

> It would be nice if the Boost.Test library maintainer could avoid
> things that cause needless failures to appear in the tests during a
> release.

1. They did not appear during release.
2. These are tests for some advanced features used or about to be used by
Boost.Test. They doesn't casue *any* errors outside of Boost.Test unit
tests. And I do not see how Boost.Test is different in this regards from any
other boost library. I just did not have time lately to mark those failures
as expected. Would there be any showstopper failures I would bring the issue
long before.

> I think we've seen multiple times that this at least causes
> Boost developers and release managers distress when it happens

Does it distress you any less, when faulures in Boost.<anything else> unit
tests happends?

> and results in time wasted.

What results and in what time?

Gennadiy