From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-25 11:59:55

As it happens, I am also just now using this to check my collection of high
accuracy man constants and I am similarly confused.

If I want to check that two values differ by not more than just one binary
ULP (least significant bit), is the BOOST_CHECK_CLOSE tolerance

numeric_limits<double>::epsilon() * 100.?

*100. because tolerance is in percent - sniff ;-)

Thanks

Paul

Paul A Bristow
+44 1539 561830 +44 7714 330204