From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-25 14:33:01

Vladimir Prus wrote:
> Hi Jonathan,
>
> if I to to libs/iostreams/test and run "cvs log Jamfile.v2", I get
> this:
>

> revision 1.3
> date: 2005/05/02 21:20:04; author: turkanis; state: dead;
> lines: +0 -0 obsolete

> Where there any specific reason for removal?

It was a mistake: I wrote a Jamfile.v2 a long time ago, but never kept it update
to reflect the components I added after review. It didn't even support the
compression filters. When I saw Jamfile.v2 in test a few days ago, I thought I
had forgot to remove this obsolete Jamfile. I removed it so users wouldn't be
confused.

I've now restored it, and also updated it to reflect the version 1 Jamfile.
Sorry for the invonvenience.

> - Volodya

Jonathan