From: Jonathan Wakely (cow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-26 07:01:15

On Thu, May 26, 2005 at 01:08:10PM +0200, Hendrik Schober wrote:

> David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >
> > Where did you get the idea you needed to pass "vc"? This is not a
> > criticism; we need to know how you were led into this so we can figure
> > out how to fix it.
>
> I'm still unable to understand the sentence
> "Invoke the build system, specifying the toolset(s)
> you wish to use, to build and install." (step #5)
> in any other way. The examples below used "gcc", I
> figured I should replace this by "vc", which was to
> be found in the table right above this (step #3).

No it isn't! You _still_ haven't bothered to read that table!

It's really not hard. You're told to pick a toolset to use with the
-sTOOLS option and the table says "TOOLS name" in the column heading.

It doesn't say "click a column in the table and then pick a variable
from the table on the next page"

jon