From: Keith MacDonald (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-26 13:53:43

I have found it convenient that Boost uses pragmas to link with its
libraries, because it would otherwise be a matter of trial and error to
determine which of the multitude of libraries created by a default bjam
build is the one I need. As it is, I only have to search for the ones the
linker can't find, and add their paths to Visual Studio. If you want to
suppress that feature, simply use the /NODEFAULT linker option.

Keith MacDonald