From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-26 18:48:28

David Abrahams wrote:
> Rene Rivera <grafik.list_at_[hidden]> writes:

>>Take a look at Inno Setup:
>>
>> http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php
>>
>>It's the one I used to create:
>>
>> http://boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net/boost-cvs-setup.exe
>

> Is there documentation that describes what that does?

No, since it's only experimental, hence why it's in the sandbox ;-) But
a one line description for what it currently does: "It installs
pre-built binaries of the various Boost tools."

> Should we be
> advertising it on the Boost site?

Not unless some one, other than me, is prepared to support it. I made it
as I was in the middle of following the disparate instructions on
installing/setup to use Boost.Book and figured I would encapsulate the
experience in a more repeatable and useful form.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything