From: Cromwell Enage (sponage_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-29 12:57:18

--- David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Perhaps a gentle encouragement to put the gentle
> warning in the Boost.Bind docs would be in order?
;-)

Done.

[snip]

> > template parameters, respectively. Should
> > <boost/property_map.hpp> be fixed to match its
> > documentation?
>
> I suggest you post this question under a new subject
> line, so that those concerned with the property map
> library will notice.

Done.

[snip]

> That's alarming! But do you mean that the compiler
> gets slow (and if so, which compiler?), or are you
> actually saying that the parameter library induces
> runtime costs that slow down WxWidgets programs to a
> crawl? That's almost impossible for me to believe.

Did I say that the compiler "grinds to a halt"? I
meant that the executable "runs into a brick wall", or
"hangs".

But that was when I ran the tests using the old
version (Boost.NamedParams).

The tests now run just fine using the current version
(Boost.Parameter). So, sorry for the noise.

                              Cromwell D. Enage

Yahoo! Mail