From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-31 13:38:09

Since we seem to be getting close (date anyone?) to the release of 1.33,
I've changed my testing cycle to 8 times a day to improve turnaround for
the library authors.
The only remaining failures in VC-8_0 are some datetime things (the
localtime test is clearly a deliberate choice on someone's part to make
dates before 1970 "illegal"). Are there any representatives from either
Microsoft or Dinkumware here who can explain this decision? Should we mark
them as "expected failures" (though I'd object to having the block turn
green simply because _I_ beileve it is an error and should show up as such)

the two "input facet" test failures show only:
Run output [2005-05-31 17:13:49 UTC]:
EXIT STATUS: 666

not a lot of information for chasing down the actual problem.

Ditto the "errors handling test" in threads, not much to go on.

btw, I notice in the threads test that I seem to be the only person running
some of the tests?
Is there something wrong with the test running scripts?

Victor A. Wagner Jr. http://rudbek.com
               "There oughta be a law"