From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-02 16:41:53

Guillaume Melquiond wrote:
> Thanks for the fix. But have you tried the fix you committed?
> And even if you fix this new error, the file is full of GCC asm. Does
> the Codewarrior compiler support the same syntax for assembly blocks?

Sorry my bad. I did not test it as I assume since there was no compiler
guard that it applied to any PPC machine. Would you mind if I add a GCC
check since it has GCC asm, it should only apply then?

> I had tried to make the library work on this compiler by enabling the
> C99 mode (header <fenv.h>). But unfortunately it seems the compiler does
> not define the __USE_ISOC99 macro. Perhaps there is another macro to
> express this capability, but I was unable to find it (I don't have
> access to this compiler). Does this compiler support <fenv.h>?

Don't know if it supports fenv specifically, but it does support some
C99 features. You can test if it's enabled with:

#if __option(c99)

And you can control it with:

#pragma c99 on | off | reset

I'll go test this now. :-)