From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-02 17:43:27

Rene Rivera wrote:
> Guillaume Melquiond wrote:
>
>> I had tried to make the library work on this compiler by enabling the
>> C99 mode (header <fenv.h>). But unfortunately it seems the compiler does
>> not define the __USE_ISOC99 macro. Perhaps there is another macro to
>> express this capability, but I was unable to find it (I don't have
>> access to this compiler). Does this compiler support <fenv.h>?
>
> Don't know if it supports fenv specifically, but it does support some
> C99 features.
>
> I'll go test this now. :-)

OK looked at the code it's not C99 language features that are needed but
C99 library features. MSL seems to support fenv.h in both PPC and X86,
regardless of whether the C99 language features are used or not (the
_option(c99) stuff). So I change the check that was their for C99 to
also use that when defined(__MSL__). All the tests now pass.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything