From: Ion Gaztañaga (ion_g_m_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-06 09:39:42

Hi to all,

 I sent this yesterday, but I don't see it in the list so I'm resending it
again. If previous mail arrives, please forgive me for the duplication:

 I've just uploaded a new Shmem snapshot to boost vault. Not many changes
 but it was time to upload the little changes.

 -> Fixed gcc 3.3.x warnings Caleb pointed out.
-> Revised documentation.
-> New shared memory container: boost::shmem::deque<>

 Tested in Visual 7.1/Winxp and gcc 3.4/suse linux 9.3. Remember that Shmem
 uses unordered associative containers in some tests to make sure that
 Daniel's hash_map is shared memory friendly. Unordered containers are also
 in boost vault.

 Documentation is also online here:

 http://ice.prohosting.com/newfunk/boost/libs/shmem/index.html

 Any comment or suggestion is welcome. Regards,

 Ion