From: Andy Little (andy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-06 09:54:45

"Tom Brinkman" <reportbase_at_[hidden]> wrote
> Andy Little wrote:
>
>> Three positive reviews is not sufficient in my opinion. However,
>> the precedent has already be set, as other libraries have been approved on
>> a similar limited number of reviews.
>

>>>Obvious questions in response to this...
>>>How many reviews are sufficient?
>>> What proportion in favour/against acceptance is acceptable?
>
> The judgement of the library's review manager is the final determinent.
>
> The criteria that he/she used to accept or reject the submission
> should be clearly stated in the review managers report after the
> review period is over.

Yes. In retrospect I could have done a lot better. I should not have allowed
modifications to the library or the documentation during the review.
My report was also severely lacking in detail. With benefit of experience, I
shall try to do better next time.

Andy Little