From: Dave Harris (brangdon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-06 17:06:54

daniel_at_[hidden] (Daniel James) wrote (abridged):
> Dave's email program has broken the threading

Has it? In my browser my comments are posted to the intended part of the
thread. Some of the replies have gone amiss, and some haven't.
Specifically Jonathan Turkanis's replies to me have been misthreaded, but
his replies to other people have too. I figured that was his email
program, not mine.

Are you seeing something different? My apologies to the list if so. If
there is a diagnosable problem with my software I can contact the author.

Feel free to reply directly if this is off-topic.

-- Dave Harris, Nottingham, UK.