From: Daniel James (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-07 03:16:52

Dave Harris wrote:
> daniel_at_[hidden] (Daniel James) wrote (abridged):
>
>>Dave's email program has broken the threading
>

> Has it? In my browser my comments are posted to the intended part of the
> thread.

Maybe not, it might be something to do with gmane, or maybe your
program's interaction with gmane. Sorry if that's the case, I only
mentioned it to explain why I was missing the context.

I think the problem is that the 'In-Reply-To' line is in the email's
body and not in the header because there's a blank line before it. Or at
least, that's how it appears in gmane.

Daniel