From: Tobias Schwinger (tschwinger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-07 06:53:23

David Abrahams wrote:
> Tobias Schwinger <tschwinger_at_[hidden]> writes:
>

>>David Abrahams wrote:
>>
>>>There's going to be some significant overlap between these and what's
>>>already on http://www.boost.org/libs/python/doc/projects.html. I'd be
>>>very happy if someone would like to transplant the contents of that page
>>>into the ones John is working on.
>>
>>Don't think the overlap will be that significant...
>

> ?? there ought to be 100% overlap, since every user of Boost.Python is
> a user of Boost.
>

>>It should be the intersection, already...
>

> I have no idea what you mean by that. Can you clarify?

Never mind.

I didn't get the context right, that's all.

Thought you were talking about the lists and not about the two Python entries -
and wanted to say I tried not to duplicate entries already online (should have
said "difference" instead of "intersection").

Jeeze, so many errors in my posts, yesterday evening - I should probably
schedule a cron-job to block NNTP access when it's getting late around here ;-).

Regards,

Tobias