From: Tobias Schwinger (tschwinger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-07 06:29:30

Jody Hagins wrote:
> On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 23:20:29 +0200
> Tobias Schwinger <tschwinger_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>

>>Jody Hagins wrote:
>>
>>>is_function_type.cpp
>>>
>>>is incomplete, as it should test that each type IS what is expected
>>>and is NOT everything else.
>>>

>>AFAIK type categorization is about asking if an arbitrary type has
>>some properties...
>>
>>I'm afraid I don't get your point, here. Can you please elaborate ?
>

> Maybe I'm just being pedantic, but I think tests should be as complete
> as possible. I have not looked at all tests, but the one I did look at
> (is_function_type.cpp) seemed a bit lacking on coverage. Obviously, you
> think at least somewhat similarly, because you have...

Ahh - you are talking about the test. Sorry, I missed the file extension:

Actually this is an "example/test hybrid" take a look at

     libs/function_types/test/arity_and_type.cpp

This test is the output of an external code generator in the 'tools' directory
and should be much more bullet proof (but this is a "real test" with no "example
aspects", so I would not hyperlink it to the documentation).

Regards,

Tobias