From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-07 08:51:13

WOW! - What a elistist view!

Nothing WOW about STATIC_ASSERT (for example) - but not just useful but
invaluable.

IMO Boost library is about USEFULNESS and QUALITY.

Quality code that starts by peer review AND because it is well exercised by
lots of users on lots of different environments, and is amended often,
so is likely to be as correct as can be and as portable as practical.

And nobody gets their names in lights - just a bucket load of hassle
manipulating their code for all the non-compliant compilers.

Paul

Paul A Bristow
+44 1539 561830 +44 7714 330204
mailto: pbristow_at_[hidden]