From: Jody Hagins (jody-boost-011304_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-07 17:33:47

On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 13:29:30 +0200
Tobias Schwinger <tschwinger_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Ahh - you are talking about the test. Sorry, I missed the file
> extension:
>
> Actually this is an "example/test hybrid" take a look at
>
> libs/function_types/test/arity_and_type.cpp
>
> This test is the output of an external code generator in the 'tools'
> directory and should be much more bullet proof (but this is a "real
> test" with no "example aspects", so I would not hyperlink it to the
> documentation).

OK, Thanks.

Taking a brief look at arity_and_type.cpp, it seems to be missing some
stuff...

no tests for any_function

no tests for any of the tags with variadic in the name

The tests in the examples directory for those are not sufficient, and
the perl script should be modified to add tests for the missing ones...