From: Edward Diener (eddielee_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-08 07:34:36

John Maddock wrote:
>>> Given the recent discussions about the low turnout for the typeof
>>> review,
>>> esp.
>>> since a release is still imminent, I'd like to request a longer review
>>> period.
>>>
>>> Jonathan
>>>

>> Makes sense to me. What does the review manager think about it ?
>

> Fine by me, folks are a little distracted by the release at present as
> well,
> how much longer should we allow, is to the start of the following week
> (the 20th) long enough?

I know I have never given a review but I feel that a 20 day period for
reviews rather than a 10 day period for reviews would give potential
reviewers, like me, a more comfortable zone in which to seriously look
at potential Boost software and give one. I think that would be a good
compromise between the present 10 day period, which seems to quick and a
full month period which seems too long.