From: Brian Braatz (brianb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-08 09:30:41

[mailto:boost-bounces_at_[hidden]]
> On Behalf Of Edward Diener
>
> I know I have never given a review but I feel that a 20 day period for
> reviews rather than a 10 day period for reviews would give potential
> reviewers, like me, a more comfortable zone in which to seriously look
> at potential Boost software and give one. I think that would be a good
> compromise between the present 10 day period, which seems to quick and
> full month period which seems too long.

[Brian Braatz Writes:]
Very much agree. The longer time will allow for some of us to FIND the
time to participate.

Additionally- I would like to suggest that if the period is extended,
that the review manager periodically remind people of how much time is
left. (if the discussion happens to die down)

(i.e. every Monday morning or what not)