From: Jeff Flinn (TriumphSprint2000_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-08 14:46:34

Company: Applied Dynamics International www.adi.com

Applied Dynamics International (ADI) provides state-of-the art software and
hardware tools to the automotive, aerospace, and defense industries to
design and test embedded control systems.

ADI's tools provide advanced capabilities in real-time hardware-in-the-loop
(HIL) simulation, rapid prototyping, and embedded controller software
development. We have been a leading supplier of HIL simulation solutions
since 1957.

Applications
============

- ADvantageDE is the development environment. It allows simulation models to
be easily connected to one another or to hardware components for real-time
simulation. ADvantageDE projects can be created for execution on your PC,
Unix workstation or on our real-time platforms.

- ADvantageVI is the point of control and the graphical user interface for
all of the run-time activities. The run-time architecture includes extensive
features for interacting with, visualizing, and automating simulation and
test activities.

- DasCom provides access to real-time simulation data from most Windows
applications, such as Micrsoft Excel, National Instruments Labview, etc.

Boost Libraries Used
====================
array
assign