From: Sylvain Pion (Sylvain.Pion_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-11 09:17:02
The CGAL project is using Boost. Here is some more information.
* The name of the Application/Product/Service.
* The name of the company (where appropriate).
* A paragraph describing the Application/Product/Service.
CGAL is the Computational Geometry Algorithms Library,
an open source C++ library providing generic components
such as triangulations, convex hulls algorithms, boolean
operations of polygons and many other things.
* Any information you can provide about which parts of Boost you used,
along with any comments you may have, on how Boost helped your product
We currently use the following Boost libraries : operators, iterators,
tuples, concept check, mpl, bind, optional, smart pointers
* URL's to your companies home page, and the home page of the
Application/Product/Service if there is one.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk