From: Pedro Lamarão (pedro.lamarao_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-13 11:49:54

pedro.lamarao_at_[hidden] wrote:

> As it will be quickly evident, the design and implementation of this
> library does not address the complex requirements set in the networking
> discussion in the Boost Wiki. This implementation's purpose is to be
> useful to it's audience, right here, right now.

Re-reading the previous threads, I found out that the first time I read
about the "listener initializer" idea was from Simon Ritcher here:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/125680

I'm sorry for "stealing" the idea like this, but at the time it occurred
to me, I didn't realize where it came from. I've never seen this myself
anywhere, and thought about it while "rewriting" the code for the Boost
Sandbox preliminary proposal.

So, the credit for this listener design goes to Simon; I *really* like it.

--
Pedro Lamarão
Desenvolvimento