From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-15 15:40:26

1. What does it take to get support for standard containers as ranges?
   According to what I can see in the documentation, the standard
   containers don't satisfy the range concepts. IOW,

              begin(v)

   isn't valid when v is a standard vector.

   From what I can tell from browsing the implementation, the
   requirement should be:

               boost::begin(v)

   and the default behavior of boost::begin needs to be documented.

2. http://www.boost.org/libs/range/doc/style.html mentions
   SwappableRange. What is that and where is it defined? The only
   things I can imagine it meaning are highly counterintuitive.

3. Where did you put the documentation that describes the conformance
   of built-in strings, arrays, etc. to the Range concepts?

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting